Monday, November 24, 2008

New Find--Portsmouth fabric store

I traveled with Justin and my in-laws, Sandi and Daniel, today to the quaint town of Portsmouth New Hampshire. One of the first stores we walked by was Portsmouth fabric (www.portsmouthfabric.com) and I FELL IN LOVE. Even Justin immediately recognized a good fabric store and realizes the difficulty in finding them so he didn't mind me spending extra time trying to find that perfect combination of materials for a project. Needless to say I picked up enough fabirc for three projects--two for Christmas presents so everyone will just have to wait to see these creations:) The fabric is Amy Butler(amybutlerdesign.com) and I am already dreaming of other projects.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you guys are having fun! Wish I was there!! :) Give Otis a big hug and an extra cookie from me!