Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What is in a Name?

A rose by any other name. . . would probably still smell just as lovely. Regardless, someone probably took some time into figuring out that a rose should be called just that--a rose. Similarly, I took time in determining what to call this blog because I wanted it to reflect myself and what I would be writing about. Now, as I am pleased enough with my holiday creations (suspense building yet?) to put my name on them in the form of a label--the dilemma of a name haunts me. As a result, I am soliciting the help of my followers (assuming anyone out there reads this). The labels I like have room for two lines so I could have a title and then my name under it. For instance: A Running Stitch with my first initial and last name below it. Then again what about MJ Designs? MJ's Private Collection? MJ's Creations? Please, please let me know if you have ideas. Here is a webpage that specializes in these labels with examples: http://www.wevelabels.com/order1.php
Also, here is a friend's label to view as a sample:

No comments: