Monday, June 1, 2009

Sewing and Running

The sewing and running combo is back. Today--post-marathon run #2 was successful. My husband joined me for a really nice 4 mile run around the cemetary again after work. I must be getting faster because he decided to run with me the whole way despite my encouragement to feel free to leave me. It felt good. We had a great post-run dinner of chicken sausage and roasted bell pepper pasta with beer from Burlington.

And, some sewing. I have a rather large pile of pants that need altered for myself, a neighbor, and my huband. I think it is about 8 pairs. So, the marking and seam ripper in hand, I at least got started. Plus, in 10 minutes I was able to reduce my marathon t-shirt by at least a size taking 1.5 inches off each side. At least it doesn't look like a night shirt now:)




No comments: